UPDATED AUGUST 6, 2021
To our OLDE SOUL BARBERSHOP clients,
WE STILL REQUIRE MASKS. PLEASE BRING A MASK TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
With our continued commitment to give you great service we want to keep you aware and informed about COVID-19 (coronavirus). We have implemented additional precautions in our shop for the safety of our staff and YOU! We understand these additional steps will cause an inconvenience and can lead to delays during your appointment. Please be respectful of our guidelines and patient with us as we continue to streamline the process. We are continuing to monitor this situation closely and are committed to keeping you up to date as things evolve.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. We will not be able to do any service without one
- You will be asked to wash or sanitize your hands at the beginning of your appointment
- We will be checking your temperature at the beginning of your appointment
- You will have the option to wash or sanitize your hands after the payment process
- Please DO NOT have anyone accompany you to the appointment
- No visitors will be allowed to hang out at the premises at this time
- Unless the child has an appointment, they are not allowed to accompany at any appointments
PRIOR TO APPOINTMENTS
- If someone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or you have had an exposure with a confirmed positive COVID-19 individual, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Self-screen before going into the barbershop for any of the following symptoms of possible COVID-19:
- Difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
If you're experiencing any of the above symptoms please take care of yourself and cancel the appointment. You will not be charged a cancellation fee.
WHAT WE'RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Our staff is wearing protective masks
- We are wiping down customer areas
- Barbers are sanitizing their hands between all services
- Barbers are sanitizing their tools after each service
- Barbers are wiping down and sanitizing chairs after each appointment
- We are sanitizing the shop at the end of each day
- We are providing antibacterial and antibacterial soap
- We are following Opening Protocol from here